Graduating Every Student Strategic Action
Graduating Every Student Postsecondary and Workforce Ready:
Leveraging Graduation Guidelines for Deeper Learning and Strategic Action
Teams of administrators and practitioners from schools and districts are invited join us for a day of discovery and discussion.
This free, interactive workshop will focus on strategies for implementing graduation guidelines that lead to deeper learning and provide pathways to postsecondary and workforce success for each student.
- Learn from Colorado districts/schools that have used the state’s graduation guidelines as a vehicle to transform their systems so that every student is prepared for success after high school;
- Hear from teachers, administrators, national experts, and students about how school can be more authentic, engaging, and tailored to meet the needs and interests of each learner;
- See exemplars of great work by Colorado schools and school districts;
- Interact with districts/schools representing Colorado’s broad diversity of education systems.
- Follow this link for more information. Click here to register and sign up for updates.