Wolf Creek Open on Weekends, Yesss…
- Yesterdays High:
- Sunny with a high near 44°
- Last Nights Low:
- Road Conditions:
- Surface Conditions:
- Packed powder w/early season obstacles.
- Percentage Open:
- Skiable Acres:
- Number of Lifts:
- 1 – NOVA
- Water Fall Area:
- Alberta Peak Area:
- Knife Ridge:
- Horseshoe Bowl Area:
- Pick of the Hill:
Events & Comments
• We are open with the NOVA LIFT running from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm!
• Check out shop.wolfcreekski.com for skis, boots, snowboards, mountaineering equipment and a variety of other great items!
Latest Storm Total: 6″
- Wolf Creek received 6” of new snow, leaving a 8” base! Conditions are packed powder with early season obstacles. Wolf Creek will be open for skiing and snowboarding with the Nova Lift operating from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Lift tickets are just $20 per day, this weekend only.
- Ski and snowboard rentals will be available and the Treasure Sports Shop will be open as well.
- The Ski School is open and lessons are available, including the Wolf Pup Program.
- Come on out, pick up your season pass and take a couple runs. Grab lunch at the Upper Lodge, we’ll have burgers, brats and hotdogs, as well as red and green chile.
- Come enjoy the early season conditions! Check wolfcreekski.com for the most up-to-date information.