Volunteers Needed for GGP Event
Volunteers Needed for GGP Fundraising Event July 1, 2017 On July 1, the Geothermal Greenhouse Partnership is sponsoring the First Annual San Juan Sounds Concert featuring the fantastic Durango band Hello Dollface on Saturday evening, July 1 at the GGP Amphitheater in Centennial Park. Gates open at 6 p.m. with the concert from 7-10 p.m. We need help during, before and after the event. Volunteers are needed to:
- Staff the entrance table (selling cash tickets, credit card tickets and taking contact information, putting on wrist bands)
- Be a “roamer” during the event to be sure people do not jump the fence, take out alcohol etc.
- Help set up tents and tables prior to the event (2-4 p.m. Saturday, July 1 )
- Help take down tents, fencing and clean up after event (10 p.m. after event)
- Hang concert posters throughout Pagosa, Durango, Chama and South Fork
If you can help with any of these efforts, please contact Roberta Tolan at email@example.com or call at 970-988-1572.